Iniquity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iniquity

Forum for Iniquity a hardcore 10 man guild on US-Burning Blade.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iniquity 5.2 Server First 10 man push

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splosher
Admin

Iniquity 5.2 Server First 10 man push Empty
PostSubject: Iniquity 5.2 Server First 10 man push   Iniquity 5.2 Server First 10 man push EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:07 am

Hey everyone. Our current raid comp is as follows, this is counting avari and vectis should they both be able to come back for 5.2.

Tanks:
1. Death Knight (Avari)
2. None

Healers:
1. Holy Pally (Nooch)
2. Resto/Enh Shaman (Macren)
3. Holy/Disc Priest (Macren's friend)

DPS:
1. Boomkin (Splosher)
2. Ret Pally (Capernaum)
3. Shadow Priest (Splatman)
4. Hunter (Kieline)
5. Rogue (Vectis)

As you can see we need a tank, Zyu is leaving for IRL reasons. We want a prot warrior with fury offspec since they give shattering blow, skull banner, and sunder armor. We are also trying to get a 12 man roster going so on top of this warrior we are wanting a Lock for sure and possibly a mage, but that would require more sitting with no buff benefit or utility. So my thoughts on this is that we want a lock for sure for the portal, healthstone, and shieldwall for me (ha), and a protwar with fury os. I don't really care for a mage anymore after looking at the comp objectively, but it wouldn't be a bad addition if we do happen to get it.

TL;DR:
Recruiting Prot Warrior with Fury Offspec and Affliction Warlock with Demo Offspec. If anyone knows anyone please refer them.

Let's get this raid back together and start clearing some fucking content!
Back to top Go down
https://iniquity.board-directory.net

Iniquity 5.2 Server First 10 man push
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iniquity :: General Forums :: Guild News-
Jump to: